- 500g premium beef mince
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 green capsicum, finely chopped
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 200g punnet tomato medley, sliced
- 1 avocado, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus lime halves to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- 1/3 cup sour cream, to serve
- 8 warmed tortillas, to serve
Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced.
Break up mince and spread out onto a large baking tray with sides. Combine seasoning, oregano and cumin in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over mince. Drizzle with 1/2 the oil. Bake for 5 minutes. Stir well, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon.
Reduce oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Top mince with onion and capsicum. Drizzle with remaining oil. Bake for 10 minutes. Stir well. Add beans. Blend tomato paste with boiling water. Pour over mince mixture. Stir well. Bake for 5 minutes or until beans are heated through. Stir well.
Top mixture with tomato, avocado and lime juice. Sprinkle with coriander. Serve with lime halves, sour cream and tortillas.